Key Lime Mini Pies (click image for recipe)
- Promotes proper digestion, and soothes indigestion
- The strong aroma is a quick remedy for nausea
- Regular use of fresh mint is very good for asthma, relief of congestion, but over dosage may irritate
- Mint oil is a great antiseptic, good for skin, itching and infections
- Kills harmful bacterial growth in mouth causing bad breath!
- Enzymes may help cure cancer
Guilt-Free Raw Cacao Brownies
These are vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, and raw.
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 and 1/2 cups Medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 cup lightly chopped almonds
- 1 heaped tablespoon of cold-pressed coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Blend the walnuts in a food processor until floury. Add in the salt and raw cocao powder. Add in the dates and coconut oil. Blitz in food processor until combined. Empty into a bowl and stir through almonds. Press into a 9x9in baking pan. Refrigerate for an hour, then cut into squares. Keep refrigerated.